Friday, November 5, 2010

Stone Cold Steve Austin On Raw And More


NEW YORK - MARCH 28:  Wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin speaks at the press conference held by Battle of the Billionaires to announce the details of Wrestlemania 23 at Trump Tower on March 28, 2007 in New York City.  (Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)Stone Cold Steve Austin, in an interview to the Wrestling Voice, denied having any knowledge about the WWE's plans to let him host Monday Night Raw in December. "I heard those rumors. I started hearing them last night and I started hearing them this morning on the computer. Man, I haven't heard anything about that. I'm getting ready to leave to film a movie in a week. When I get done with that, I'll be in Texas. Then, I'm coming back to work on another movie. If I'm supposed to be in Albany in December, I was figuring to be in Texas. Nobody has told me anything," said Austin.

The Texas Rattlesnake said that he is almost separated from professional wrestling, but would continue to make guest appearances every now and then on Monday Night Raw. Austin also expressed his love for the wrestling business and his fans.

Austin also feels that the possible rivalry between the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar is not likely to be a success.  "It looked like they were attempting something," he said. "My opinion, when I look at the UFC and WWE, trying to mix those two is like oil and water. I don't see anything happening out of it," Austin commented on the Lesnar-Undertaker confrontation on UFC.

No comments:

Post a Comment