Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chris Jericho's Take On The Miz

In an interview, Chris Jericho said that he will return to the WWE. The former WWE Champion also had a few things to say about the current WWE Champion The Miz. Chris Jericho said, ""I watched Raw on Monday and felt like I was having an out of body experience. I was watching myself on live TV! Then I realized I hadn't gotten that ugly and become that bad of a wrestler and realized I was actually watching the current WWE Champion, The Miz."

Chris Jericho's statements clearly indicate that he is not a big fan of The Miz. Does this mean that Chris Jericho will return as a face? One is also left wondering why Chris Jericho teased about appearing on last week's WWE Smackdown. Will Jericho return to the WWE without any prior notice? Will Y2J return before Wrestlemania 27? Leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment