Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why Was Aloisia Fired?

Aloisia, the 6'9'' Diva who was supposed to make her debut in the WWE Tuesday night on WWE NXT Season 3, was fired even before she could make her first live appearance. The exact reason for firing Aloisia is unknown as the WWE has not officially spoken about it. Aloisia has also denied any knowledge of the reason why she was fired. It is not even clear if Aloisia was officially terminated or if the termination was only part of WWE's storylines.

 Some sources say that WWE officials found erotic pictures of Aloisia in the internet and therefore decided to fire her. In her official website, Aloisia says, "For what it’s worth, none of the pictures are nude and most of them are less suggestive than what you see on current WWE programming." Aloisia even posted a link to the pictures she thinks might have prompted the WWE to terminate her contract.

The sexy diva also denied having posed nude. "When I first received my offer from WWE, they asked me to fill out a “Talent Information Form” providing them with information about myself and my background. One of the questions was, “Have you ever posed nude?”. I answered “No” to this question, because that’s the truth. If they had asked me if I ever posed suggestively, I would of course have answered “Yes”, but there’s a big difference between suggestive and nude" WWE fans are hoping that Aloisia would make a big return soon - something similar to the Daniel Bryan storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment