Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dolph Ziggler Opens Up

It was Hulk Hogan versus Harley Race, and at five years old, I loved it," Dolph Ziggler said when asked what made him fall in love with the world of professional wrestling. Dolph Ziggler was interviewed by College Times. In the interview, Ziggler talked about his early wrestling career, the transition from college wrestling to pro wrestling, his professional goals, and even about The Rock Vs John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Here are a few excerpts:

On becoming the WWE Intercontinental Champion: "That was a huge goal that I had set for myself. I had come up short the year before. I though for sure that it was mine and when it didn't happen I was actually very frustrated. "


On The Rock Vs Cena: "Cena is like our franchise guy. He carries the company on his back and he's out there every single night doing everything he can to give back to the fans. The Rock, he's awesome at what he does, but he's kind of moved on and he's a movie star now.."

The full interview can be found here:http://www.ecollegetimes.com/things-to-do/dolph-ziggler-strives-to-be-pro-wrestling-s-greatest-ever-1.2686088


No comments:

Post a Comment